Vanguard Business School (VBS), Bangalore is founded by IIM & XLRI alumni with the objective of creating industry-ready achievers for Corporate India. The programs at Vanguard are designed keeping in mind the right mix of practical business knowledge, industry skills and the attitude of an achiever. They strongly believe that theoretical knowledge should be supplemented with a healthy dose of practical industry knowledge and hence, have created a unique Industry mentorship program where practicing managers from various corporations will provide one-on-one mentorship to students at Vanguard.
A uniquely designed mentorship program with more than 50 industry experts from various industries will provide personalized guidance to each Vanguard student. The mission of the institute is to create frontline managers for Corporate India, managers armed with practical knowledge of business verticals combined with excellent analytical and communication skills, discipline & a strong work ethic.
To create frontline managers for Corporate India, Managers armed with practical knowledge of Business Verticals combined with excellent analytical and communication skills, discipline & a strong work ethic.
Vanguard Business School, as the name suggests, is designed to create frontline managers for the businesses of today and tomorrow.
Our mission is to equip students with:
1. Elementary communication skills by making it a part of the curriculum in every semester.
2. Focus on developing basic technology skills (Word, excel, power point, e-mail, internet, etc) through extensive projects, presentation, reports, business correspondence, etc. We would also be integrating Web 2.0 tools to implement interactive & peer to peer learning.
3. Development of professionalism and work ethics through a rigorous & intensive program conducted in a highly disciplined environment coupled with regular one on one mentoring.
4. Practical knowledge gained from young (mid 30s & 40s) core and part time faculty members who will be drawn from the industry, and from live projects, summer internships.
5. Domain specific courses in emerging fields like retail, banking, insurance, aviation, etc where curriculum will be designed in consultation with leading corporate players from the industry. This should help reduce the training period after graduation thereby saving valuable time and money for the employers.
6. Common B-School courses which are not relevant for entry and mid-level management will not be a part of the curriculum.
The Promoters and Investors of Vanguard Business School are alumni of IIMs and XLRI. The team has more than 72 years of combined experience in the field of management entrance coaching and has interacted extensively with both the students as well as the management institutes. It has seen a huge gap in the static delivery of these B-Schools and the dynamic requirement of the industry. Vanguard Business School with the Mission of ‘Creating Frontline Managers’ with the requisite knowledge, skills and attitude seeks to address this gap.
Courses offered By Vanguard Business School, Bangalorea are :
Vanguard Business School
3/A, Hyland Industrial Estate,
Bommanahalli, Hosur main Road,
Bangalore – 560068