The Under Graduate admission procedure and the eligibility criteria for the UGC/DEC program at mostly colleges has been listed below.
The prospectus and application form downloaded from college website and the completed application form be sent to college. The prospectus and application form may also purchase from the campus or from our office also. You may call us in advance and book a slot for the admissions interview.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
10+2 in any stream from a recognized Board. Candidates appearing or awaiting 10+2 results can also apply.
Performance in UGAT or other nationalized tests. Candidates who have not appeared in these tests will required to appear in the Institution’s own entrance test, conducted on the day of the interview itself.
Final selection will based on a subsequent interview.
For any other further details you can contact us on given helpline number, you can submit your details in enquiry form also. For any other further details you can also write comments to get quick answer.
Now we give you a list of 10 most popular graduate courses from every stream.
1. Bachelor of Engineering (BE): Engineering courses with disciplines like Electronics, computer, electrical, mechanical, civil and much more.
2. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): You become a CA or a chartered accountant.
3. MBBS: A five-year course for becoming a doctor.
4. Bachelor of Arts (BA): BA is for three years and after completing you can be a teacher.
5. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS): If you cannot do MBBS then go for BDS.
6. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): If BE is tough then go for BCA because it is for just 3 years.
7. Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM): BHM for becoming a chef.
8. Bachelor of Business Management (BBA): You do BBA before MBA.
9. Bachelor of Law (LLB): You learn about the law and want to be a lawyer.
10. Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFT): It is about fashion.