The I Business Institute, Greater Noida has designed course structure with a special focus on imparting training and molding aspirants to acquire necessary core competencies, which are specifically required to manage Business management. Besides giving conventional management education inputs, a highly competent set of faculty has designed and developed a course structure that will provide core competency skills in chosen areas of management ranging from Microeconomics, macroeconomics, Marketing management, Financial management, Organizational Behaviors, Human resource management, Operation management, business ethics, Legal aspects of business, Business research methods and SPSS, Business policy and Economic system, management information system, Quantities Techniques, Entrepreneurship. After successfully completing the first year, students undergo summer internship program for ten to twelve weeks at the managerial level.
Second year students choose their electives according to suit their area of interest. The course curriculum is so organized that the students are groomed to take up the challenges of new millennium, which are truly international and competitive in nature and not restricted by geographical or political boundaries. Many courses bring in industry experts to integrate classroom learning with industry practice.
Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE/ AIU are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programme at I Business Institute, Greater Noida.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by 30th November of the same academic year with minimum 50% marks.
All candidates are required to take CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT as a pre-requisite tests to be eligible to get admission. Students with high percentile will be given priorities.
Admissions process at I Business Institute, Greater Noida consists of Written Test followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). To evaluate the communication and analytical capabilities of prospective students, the written test is conducted for all the applicants.
Final Selection of the candidate is based Academic Score + CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT + Written Test + Work experience + GD Score + PI Score.
The weightage for final score is calculated based on the following criteria,
CAT/MAT/XAT = 40 %
Written Test = 10 %
Work Experience = 10 %
GD Score = 20 %
PI Score = 20 %
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by DD at the institute. Form can also be downloaded from I Business Institute, Greater Noida website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” payable at Greater Noida.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 900/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- Duly filled application form must be submitted to I Business Institute, along with copies of 10th , 12th , Graduation certificates and score card of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT.
- In case of online application, candidate should carry a print out of the completed application form on the day of GD/PI. Applicants should bring their original documents at the time of interview along with one set of photocopies of all the documents.
Completed Application Forms must be sent to:
Those who have applied offline are requested to send the completed application forms to: Admission Head, I Business Institute, 35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, UP – 201310.
The final placement program stars from September and usually continues till the month of June.
The following Placement process steps will be followed:
- Students get the intimation about placement opportunities from the Placement cell through postings in their group as well as through postings on the notice board for placement news.
- Interested students can convey their choice either through mail or by signing in application within the specified time limit.
- Placement cell intimate the date of selection process once the recruiter confirms the date.
- Company conducts pre-placement talk to give in-depth information about the working of the company including the job description, roles and profiles being offered and the process followed.
- Companies conduct selection process ( Aptitude test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview)
- The interview process is mostly conducted it the campus but in some cases students visit the recruiter’s premises for the process.
- Selected students are given the offer letters once final results are announced by the companies.
Following Grooming sessions are conducted for the students to improve their personality.
- Placement Development Programs
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Development Session
- Mock Interviews
- Current Affairs Discussions
- Pre-Placement Talks
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201310|
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]